CROWNED FROM WITHIN: THE JOURNEY BACK TO SELF
There’s a quiet kind of royalty that doesn’t need recognition, applause, or approval. It doesn’t arrive with noise or spectacle—it rises slowly, deeply, from within. It’s the crown you place on your own head when you choose self-worth over validation, healing over pretending, and growth over comfort.
To be crowned from within is to recognize your own value, even on the days when the world overlooks you. It’s standing tall in your truth, despite the doubts, the setbacks, and the moments that try to convince you otherwise. It’s understanding that your worth is not measured by external praise, but by the strength it takes to keep going, to keep believing, and to keep becoming.
There came a moment in my life when I chose me fully, unapologetically, and without hesitation. I stopped waiting for permission to exist as I am. I stopped shrinking to make others comfortable. I let go of the endless cycle of second-guessing myself and released the exhausting need for validation from the outside world.
And in that sacred turning point, everything began to change.
The moment I placed my trust completely in myself and in God, something deep within me awakened. What once felt uncertain became aligned. What once felt heavy became lighter. I began to see myself through a different lens not one shaped by opinions, but one grounded in truth. And in that truth, I started loving myself as if I were the only person on this planet intentionally, deeply, and without conditions.
Through this journey, I discovered what it truly means to be crowned from within.
It is not a crown given by the world it is one revealed from the inside. It is the quiet, unshakable knowing of your worth, your identity, and your personal power. It is the understanding that who you are does not need to be approved, validated, or confirmed by anyone else. It’s already there waiting for you to recognize it.
Being crowned from within is a celebration of your inner beauty the kind that cannot be taken away, only discovered. It is the courage to pursue yourself, to uncover the parts of you that the world tried to dim, and to embrace them fully. It is choosing freedom over being enslaved by doubt, fear, and the harsh narratives of a world that often forgets your value.
It is a transformation of the mind a return to your truth.
With time, I’ve learned that I am more than I ever imagined. More resilient, more capable, more worthy than the limits I once believed. And as I continue to grow, I no longer measure myself by opinions or expectations. Instead, I choose to affirm myself with what I know has been promised to me with purpose, with hope, with faith.
Because when you are crowned from within, you stop searching for who you are…
You become it.
This crown is not given it’s earned. Forged in resilience, shaped by self-discovery, and polished by the courage to rise again and again. When you finally claim it, you realize something powerful: no one can take from you what was never theirs to give.
And in that moment, you don’t just wear the crown you become it.
My journey continues and I strive to move towards a happier and more fulfilling lifeπ₯ππ½π₯° I’m Just A Small Girl With A Big Godππ½π Mercy Rewrote My Lifeππ½πMercy Said Noππ½π Grace Has Located Meππ½π I Am An OvercomerππΎπA Very Beautiful Story❤️ Live in the moment, Laugh harder, Loveπ deeply & Celebrate moreπππ₯ππ½π₯°
For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well - Psalms 139:13-14ππΎππΎ
Love & Light
Dipsyπ



Comments
Post a Comment