GOD DID IT! πŸ™πŸ½✝️


 

Look at God! Wow. I am truly in awe of His goodness and faithfulness. To God be all the glory!

He not only gave me the strength to endure, but He also gave me a voice so that through my story, His name may be glorified.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."(Matthew 5:16)

Today, I sing a new song of praise because God has not only carried me through every season, but He has held my hand every step of the way. Through every trial, every tear, every disappointment, and every victory, He remained faithful.

God is a God of second chances, and I am living proof of that grace. He has given me another opportunity to live with purpose, and I choose to use my strength, influence, and experiences to motivate, encourage, and help heal other women walking a similar journey.

Through my story, God continues to show that pain can be a powerful catalyst for transformation. He is teaching me that letting go is not losing. Sometimes you have to lose in order to rise and win again. Sometimes releasing what no longer serves you creates room for something new, something better, and something greater.

Today, I stand as a testimony that struggle produces strength, pain fuels purpose, and mistakes can lead to miracles. By God's grace, mercy, and unfailing love, I continue to live by my personal philosophy:

"Let go of what you thought it should be and be grateful for what it is."

 

WHY NOT ME? - A Dream Born From Pain, Built on Purpose (More Than a Blog, A Movement)

Where do I even begin?

On Thursday, 24 September, I hosted my second event and officially launched my book, WHY NOT ME? JOURNEY TO PURPOSE, and all I can say is that God showed up and showed off. What began as a story of pain, heartbreak, and rebuilding has now evolved into a powerful testimony of faith, healing, resilience, and purpose. Standing before family, friends, and fellow queens, I witnessed God's promises unfold before my eyes, reminding me that every challenge I endured was preparing me for this very moment. πŸ™πŸ½✝️

The launch of WHY NOT ME? Journey to Purpose was more than the unveiling of a book; it was the celebration of God's grace, restoration, and the power of choosing purpose over pain. It was a declaration that our struggles do not define us, but rather refine us, and that with God, every setback can become the foundation for a greater comeback. ✨πŸ“–πŸ™πŸ½

Inspired by Job 1:13-22, a movement that was born out of pain blossomed into a beautiful testimony of faith, healing, resilience, and hope. And this that I have started is more than a blog. It is a movement. A safe space for women to heal, grow, and rediscover themselves through life's challenges.

As Isaiah 43:19 reminds us:

" Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.”

WHY NOT ME?

A Testimony of Grace, Healing, Purpose and God's Faithfulness

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." – Matthew 5:16

Look at God!

Wow. I am truly in awe of God's goodness and faithfulness. To God be all the glory! πŸ™πŸ½✝️

There are seasons in life that leave you broken, questioning, and wondering how you will ever make it through. Then there are seasons where God reminds you exactly who He is. Today, I stand in awe of a God who not only carried me through some of the most difficult moments of my life but held my hand every step of the way.

God gave me more than strength to survive. He gave me a voice. Through my story, He continues to reveal His power, His grace, and His unfailing love.

I am singing a new song today because I know, without a shadow of doubt, that God has been with me through every valley and every mountain. He is a God of many chances, and I am grateful that He has given me another opportunity to live, love, grow, and serve with purpose.

This second chance has taught me to use my strength differently. What once felt like pain has become purpose. What once felt like an ending has become a new beginning. Today, I choose to use my journey to encourage, uplift, and help heal other women navigating similar roads.

Through it all, God has shown me that pain can be one of life's most powerful tools for transformation. He has taught me that letting go is not losing. Sometimes you have to lose in order to win again. Sometimes release is necessary to make room for something bigger, better, and beyond anything you could have imagined. For that I will forever be grateful.

My Greatest Blessings ❤️πŸ™πŸ½

I thank God for my children, my greatest blessings and unwavering pillars of strength. Thank you for standing by my side, cheering me on throughout the planning process, and willingly giving your time, energy, and love to help turn this God-given dream into a reality. Through every challenge, every late night, and every moment of doubt, you held my hand and reminded me to keep going.

Your love and support carried me more than you will ever know, and I am forever grateful to call you mine.

A special thank you to my beautiful daughters, Didintle and Dipalesa, my pudding and my pumpkin. Thank you for serenading us with 2 of my all-time favourite songs, the very songs that became my source of comfort and strength during some of my darkest moments. Thank you for reminding me of the strength God placed within me when I sometimes struggle to see it for myself.

As Psalm 127:3 beautifully reminds us:

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward."

God has truly blessed me through each of you, and I thank Him every day for the gift of being your mother.

 

To Every Queen Who Supports This Vision πŸ‘‘πŸ’œ

I would also like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to every queen who has supported me and continues to support the WHY NOT ME? vision and movement.

To every woman who attended the event, prayed for me, encouraged me, shared in my excitement, and showed up in support, thank you. Your presence, love, and positive energy made the day even more meaningful and memorable.

Thank you for embracing the theme, believing in the message, and standing with me as we continue to create a community centered on faith, healing, empowerment, and purpose. Your support is more than appreciated, it is treasured. Together, we are proving that our stories do not end with pain, but can become powerful testimonies of resilience, restoration, and God's amazing grace.

To every queen who has walked this journey with me, thank you for helping turn a dream into a movement. May God richly bless each and every one of you. πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ½✨πŸ‘‘

To Our Incredible MC and Guest Speakers πŸ’œ✨

A very special thank you to Boitumelo, our phenomenal MC. Thank you for bringing such warmth, energy, and grace to the WHY NOT ME? event. Your professionalism, passion, and ability to connect with the audience helped create an unforgettable experience and contributed greatly to the success of the day. I am truly grateful for your support and for helping bring the vision to life.

To Our Esteemed Speakers

Uncle Mike, thank you for sharing your inspiring story and your valuable expertise on financial wellness and wealth creation. Your presentation was insightful, thought-provoking, and a powerful reminder of the importance of long-term financial planning and intentional wealth building. Your wisdom added tremendous value, and it was an honour to have you pour into the lives of the women present.

Katlego, my beautiful girl, thank you for your incredible contribution, engaging presentation, and meaningful insights. Your passion, authenticity, and expertise in beauty left a lasting impact on everyone in attendance. It was a pleasure to have you share your knowledge and inspire us to embrace confidence and self-care from the inside out.

Rose, where do I even begin? Your story of resilience, courage, and triumph deeply moved and inspired us all. Your testimony reminded us that setbacks do not define us and that it is always possible to rise again, stronger than before. In addition, your expertise and insights into fashion empowered the ladies to confidently express themselves and embrace their uniqueness. Thank you for sharing both your journey and your knowledge so generously.

To each of you, thank you for being part of the WHY NOT ME? experience. Your words, wisdom, and willingness to serve helped make the event impactful, meaningful, and inspiring. May God richly bless you for the seeds you have sown into the lives of so many women. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’œ✨

A Heartfelt Thank You to My Sponsors πŸ™πŸ½✨

I give all the glory to God, who was truly at the centre of it all. His faithfulness and favor were evident throughout this journey, and one of the greatest blessings was receiving the support of sponsors for the event. What an incredible reminder that when God places a vision in your heart, He also sends the right people to help bring it to life.

I am constantly reminded that I am favored by God, His beloved child, and a recipient of His overflowing grace. Time and time again, He continues to exceed my expectations and shower me with blessings beyond what I could have imagined.

A huge and heartfelt thank you to all my amazing sponsors:

  • Rubicon Clothing
  • UmZee Shoes
  • KG At Home
  • Leswago Electrical (Pty) Ltd
  • Itumeleng Mphahlele

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity, support, and belief in both me and the vision behind WHY NOT ME?. Your contributions helped make this event a success and served as a powerful reminder that dreams flourish when people come together to support a shared purpose.

As Luke 6:38 reminds us:

"Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over."

May God richly bless each one of you, multiply your kindness, and reward your giving hearts abundantly. Thank you for partnering with me in this journey, believing in the dream, and helping me turn purpose into impact. Your support will forever be a part of this testimony. πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ½✨

A Special Thank You to My Photographer πŸ“Έ✨

To Kgothatso, my incredible photographer, thank you for capturing the beauty, joy, and essence of the day so perfectly. Every photograph tells a story and preserves a memory that I will cherish for years to come. You made the entire event look absolutely flawless, and somehow even managed to make me look like a professional model! πŸ˜…

Your creativity, professionalism, and attention to detail did not go unnoticed. It was an absolute pleasure working with you, and I am truly grateful for the way you brought my vision to life through your lens. Thank you for helping me capture such a special milestone, and I look forward to many more opportunities to work together in the future.

To God Be All the Glory πŸ™πŸ½✝️

As I reflect on this beautiful and successful book launch, my heart is overflowing with gratitude. Every detail, every blessing, every connection, and every success is a testament to God's faithfulness and unfailing love.

Yes, I am that rose that grew from concrete. πŸŒΉ

What was meant to break me became the very thing God used to build me. What looked like setbacks became setups for His divine purpose. Through every challenge, every tear, every disappointment, and every victory, God has been writing a story of restoration, healing, and grace.

He is a God of restoration, and His promises never fail.

As He declares in Joel 2:25-26:

"So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten... You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame."

Today, I stand as living proof that God can restore what was lost, heal what was broken, and turn pain into purpose. He has taken my story and transformed it into a testimony. He has turned my wounds into wisdom, my struggles into strength, and my journey into purpose.

The launch of WHY NOT ME? Journey to Purpose was more than an event or the unveiling of a book. It was a celebration of God's goodness, a declaration of His faithfulness, and a reminder that miracles still happen when we trust Him completely.

If my journey teaches anything, let it be this: no matter what you have faced, God is not finished with your story. Your pain has purpose. Your setback is not your destiny. Your current chapter is not the end of the book. With God, restoration is always possible, hope is always available, and purpose is always waiting on the other side of the process.

Today, I stand as living proof that struggle creates strength, pain fuels purpose, and mistakes can lead to miracles.

By God's grace, mercy, and love, I continue to live by these words:

"Let go of what you thought it should be, and be grateful for what it is."

 

And so, with a grateful heart and tears of joy in my eyes, all I can say is:

GOD, GOD, GOD AND ONLY GOD! πŸ™πŸ½✝️πŸ’œ

To Him be all the glory, honor, and praise, now and forever. Amen. πŸ™ŒπŸ½✨🌹

My journey continues and I strive to move towards a happier and more fulfilling lifeπŸ₯‚πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ₯° I’m Just A Small Girl with A Big GodπŸ™πŸ½πŸ’• Mercy Rewrote My LifeπŸ™πŸ½πŸ’•Grace Has Located MeπŸ™πŸ½πŸ’• I Am An OvercomerπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’•A Very Beautiful Story❤️ Live in the moment, Laugh harder, Love deeply & Celebrate moreπŸ’•πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ₯°


Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:6-7

Love and Light
DipsyπŸ’š

 

Comments